Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Basketball Season Upon Us

I had a parent stop by my office today and she volunteered  to coach our girls' grade 8 basketball team.  After we chatted she agreed to coach the Grade 8 and 9 girls and I indicated that the Grade 10 girls could play up with the senior team.

Hopefully this will allow us to develop a solid girls' basketball program and give more girls a chance to play.

We have coaches for all of our boys' teams, so our gym will be busy during the season.

Thanks to Mr. Biel, our acting Athletic Director,  for organizing the coaches, referees and timers/scorekeepers.

The Senior Girls have their first game at home against Elphinstone this Thursday at 5:00 pm.  I am looking forward to the upcoming season and I welcome parents to partner with us during the season. Thanks in advance. 

Mr. H

No comments:

Post a Comment